In consideration of the current state of affairs relating to the COVID-19 pandemic as issued by Federal, State and Local Authorities, please note the changes below. It is essential that you please be sure to share this information with your families so there is no confusion or misunderstanding upon their arrival to Sharon Memorial Park. These are being implemented in the best interests of the families we serve, our visitors and our staff and there will be no exceptions.
Effective as of Tuesday, March 17th 2020 and until further notice:
- The Welcome Center, including the restrooms, will be closed to the public.
- There will be no Chapel Services.
- The Business office will be available by phone, fax and e-mail only.
- 10 People not including the Rabbi will be allowed to attend
- Funeral Protocols:
- A Visitor Services staff member will be there to greet you, collect paperwork and coordinate the process. If assistance is needed at the graveside, they will be available in their vehicle.
- The hearse only will proceed to the graveside where the casket will be lowered, and the grave will be filled by Sharon crew only.
- The immediate family may view this from their cars if they so choose.
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate requests for full-fills at this time in order to avoid personal proximity that may aide in the transmission of this disease.
- After this process is completed, (this should take 15-20 minutes) the remaining vehicles in the procession will proceed to the graveside for the service.
- We will provide our regular setup at the graveside, but without the chair covers.
- Regular weekday, weekend, and overtime fees only will apply. There will be no graveside service charges at this time.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as together we work through this challenging time.
Deborah Gagnon, SPHR
Director of Administration and HR
Knollwood Cemetery Corp
DBA Sharon and Knollwood Memorial Parks
Sharon Memorial Park Interment Service Fees*
June 1, 2019
Weekday Interment **
Liner & Installation (Provided by Sharon)
Graveside Service Fee: $615
Chapel Service Fee: $795
**All interment services include grave opening and closing, visitor services staff, uniformed attendants, chapel tent, six chairs, lowering device, grass carpeting, cocoa matting and bottled water (seasonal). For additional information please contact Sharon Memorial Park at (781) 828-7216 or on-line at www.sharonmemorial.com/
*There is no affiliation between Sharon Memorial Park and Brezniak Funeral Directors or any other funeral home
All cemetery fees must be paid in full prior to the service. Sharon Memorial Park accepts checks, or Visa & Mastercard. You can call them at (781) 828-7216 to arrange payment with them.